Business and Professional Women BPW Brampton develops the business, professional and leadership potential of women on all levels through advocacy, education, mentoring, networking, skill-building, and economic empowerment programs and projects.
Who We Are
BPW Brampton is a non-sectarian, non-profit, and non-partisan organization that works to improve the economic, political, social and employment conditions of working women in the City of Brampton, across Ontario and Canada. We provide a training ground for developing professional, business and leadership potential in a safe and supportive environment, enabling members to build skills, networks, and create lasting friendships.
Membership in our club includes membership in the provincial, national, and international Federations thereby encouraging participation at any and all such events. BPW International has Consultative Status at the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and now includes affiliates in more than 100 countries around the world.
To achieve a just and equal status of women at all levels and areas of society where decisions are taken in true partnership with men, based on mutual respect, for a more balanced and peaceful world.
Work For Women’s:
- economic independence
- equal opportunity and representation in economic, civil, and political life
Encourage and Support Women and Girls to:
- Develop their professional and leadership potential
- Undertake lifelong education and training
- Use their abilities for the benefit of others, locally, provincially, and nationally
- the elimination of all discrimination against women
- for human rights and the use of gender-sensitive perspectives
- country-wide networking and cooperation between business and professional women
- non-profit projects that help women gain economic independence to present the views of business and professional women to local organizations and agencies, and to business, governments, and civil society.